Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Cupcakes Galore!

I admit it, I have a baking addiction.
Like, seriously. I can't stop. I have made four batches of cupcakes in the last week and luckily, living in a household of six (I'm home for the holidays - yay!), they get eated really quickly.

So I'm going to post so photos of my creations!

Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Buttercream
 I didn't realise at the time but the reason my buttercream split so badly was that the cream cheese I used was low fat (30% less) and the extra water in it separated out and wouldn't combine.
Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese buttercream
Red Velvet Cupcakes with Vanilla Buttercream

Chocolate Cupcakes with a Chocolate ganache glaze

Chocolate Cupcakes with Piped Chocolate Ganache
Chocolate Cupcakes with Piped Chocolate ganache
Chocolate cupcakes with chocolate ganache and white chocolate buttercream topped with chocolate lattices




2 comments: